A full-day workshop for global tour operators and travel buyers that want to meet the best European product in the most influential contracting event of the year. Over 800 attendees from member companies attend the event, with a personalised agenda of up to 32 pre-scheduled meetings.
The Global European Marketplace is an event open exclusively to ETOA members.
15,000+ meetings in one day
- Members exclusive
- Highly efficient 1-day B2B workshop
- Wide variety of well established companies, from budget through luxury
- Up to 32 personalised one-to-one appointments
- Substantial cost and time savings on contracting and exhibition fees
Who is it for?
Contractors from all over the world that want to source and engage with European tourism products, from ETOA member companies such as
- Tour operators
- Travel intermediaries
ETOA supplier members such as
- Hotels and other accommodation providers
- Visitor attractions
- Transport companies
- Tourist boards and DMOs
- Inbound tour operators, ground handlers, DMCs
- Ticketing services
- Cruise and rail excursions
- Consultancies and market services
- Travel technology and digital services
- Shows, restaurants, cabarets, shops, cultural demonstrations and other tourism products